Allsopp & Allsopp is an international award-winning estate agency with offices located in Coventry, Leamington Spa, Nuneaton Headquarters in Dubai collectively employing over 150 members of staff across 6 different divisions globally.
Allsopp & Allsopp have been named in the top 5 of the Forbes Top 100 for Real Estate Agents in the Middle East and are the winners of 24 International Property Awards obtained in the last four years which include winning Best Real Estate Agency in Arabia and more recently Best Lettings Agency in the World.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Property Manager to join us, working from our flagship Coventry office, assisting with the with the management of the growing portfolio of managed properties, our UK Lettings operation continues to work on increasing.
The successful candidate can expect training and development with clear career progression and should be impeccably presented, possessing a natural interest in the property market and a proven track record within property management.
Title: Property Manager
Location: Coventry (Managing UK Company wide portfolio within Coventry/West Midlands/Leamington Spa & Nuneaton)
Earnings: £16,000 - £18,000, OTE £20,000+
As a Property Manager you will be report to our Lettings Manager, providing support and assistance towards the managed portfolio of properties we currently have. Regular contact between Landlords & Tenants is essential, liaising with contractors, ensuring tenancy contracts are renewed and the portfolio is managed correctly to ensure healthy growth of the department continues.
The position offers a basic salary range £16,000 - £18,000 dependent on experience, with projected OTE of £20,000 per annum.
To succeed as a Property Manager, you will need to possess the following:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Property Manager.
- A proven track record and experience of managing a portfolio of managed properties.
- You will be experienced in spotting potential problems before they happen keeping both landlord and tenant content.
- Be able to negotiate between landlord and tenant and meet/exceed expectations at every opportunity.
- Work alongside shareholders in the business to ensure any potential business opportunity is referred to the relevant department and if necessary for third party sales.
- An excellent work ethic.
- Experience using Reapit would be advantageous – not essential
- Confident and proficient knowledge of the UK lettings market and the jurisdiction which surrounds it.
- A valid UK driving license
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. If you have not received a response within 5 working days you have been unsuccessful.